Wednesday, October 8, 2008

LCS Picks (with special guest)

When my lady friend realized that I only went 2-2 with my Divisional Series picks, she said "Oh my God honey! I bet I can make ballbase picks better than you." Yes, she actually thinks the sport is called ballbase.

So I challenged her to try to predict the League Championship Series results. She said she would do it if I let her use my blog to complain about me, make catty remarks about celebrities, and talk shopping. I couldn't think of another guy doing anything remotely similar to this on the internet, so I reluctantly agreed.

Tremont's Picks

  • Red Sox over the Rays in 5
  • Phillies over the Dodgers in 7
Tremont's Gal's Picks (with commentary)

You know what really sucks? Sports. Guys watch way too much sports. I tell Tremont all the time "I wanna watch Lifetime". He's all "No way! The big game is on." Also, he never picks up his socks. I think I'm gonna leave him.

You know who is a total bitch? Angelina Jolie. I know she adopts lots of babies and stuff, but hello(!), she stole Jennifer Anniston's man. That's just not right. Also she looks like a fish. Take that, slut!

You know what I love to do the most? Go shopping. Especially for shoes. I could shop all day for shoes. I already have like 70 pairs, but I still want more. Tremont just doesn't understand this.

Well here are my picks for the ballbase thingys.
  • Dodgers over Phillies in 3
  • Rays over Red Sox in 10

No comments: